It is here. We tried to stop it, but it came anyway. So, how about a few things to strive for this time around, eh? In no particular order:
1. Figure out how to sleep. This has been a problem for a long time. I need to fix it. Actually this one is the most important.
2. Maya 3D king. That is what I will be known as by the end of the year. Modeling, texturing, and animation in Maya.
3. Exercise at least 3 times a week. Climbing, elliptical, kayaking, whatever.
4. Eat more salads. I like salads. This shouldn’t be to hard.
5. Try to have a date night each month with Aimee.
6. Make home desk comfortable.
7. Grow a good garden that actually produces food.
8. Hike and camp several times this year. Take Declan out camping.
9. Have more fun with Jeff.
10. Read more.
11. Don’t waste time futzing on the internet (this blog doesn’t count as futzing.) This one alone should free up enough time to do all the others.
12. Travel around in Colorado somewhere. We live in an amazing state. We should see it.
13. Keep a good attitude and don’t get bogged down by all the crud that seems to crop up. None of it matters, get past it.
This should get me started. I’ll probably add more as I think of them, but it is time to go read and spend time with my son.